I am definitely not a kitchen princess, but I do enjoy baking every once in a while or trying a new recipe (or come up with one). Because I get a lot of inspiration from foodblogs, I decided to share a new recipe with you every Sunday. I am going to come up with new recipes as much as possible, review recipe’s from food blogs that I tried (of course with a link to the original recipe and my own pictures.) This weeks recipe is inspired on my favorite pizza, ‘with a tough of Merel’.
What do you need:
- Shredded young cheese
- Pizza herbs
- Rocket salad
- cherry tomatoes
- Pine nuts
- Parmesan cheese flakes
- Optional: fresh pesto
How to make the pizza:
- Cover the pizzadough with tomatosauce
- Top it off with the shredded cheese
- Lay the parmaham, mozerella and pine nuts on the pizza dough and top it off with the pizza herbs and the Parmesan cheese flakes.
- Bake the pizza in the oven according to the method of preparation that’s written on the package of the pizza dough
- Once the pizza is done cooking add the fresh tomatoes and the rocket salad to finish it. Personally I enjoy putting a bit of fresh pesto on the pizza crust for some extra flavor.
Enjoy your meal!